16th January 2017, 12:53 PM
Chetanbhagwatkar1234@gmai

Am I eligible to get the same Scholarship if I changed my Colleges in the same year?

Respected Sir, If I get admission in a college for B.Sc 1st year and I had applied for Scholarship for the course and College but then I cancelled my admission in the same year so I want to know am I eligible to get the same Scholarship if I changed my Colleges in the same year? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various scholarship available for MBBS sfudents?
  2. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship while doing B.Com final year? -- [New]
  4. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scholarship after 93.8 percentage in 12th CBSE board?
  6. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  7. Am I eligible for any scholarship in 2nd year of MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  9. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I belong to OC category and currently doing my dgree?
  10. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship while pursuing B.Com final year with 80.82 percentage aggregate?
  12. How can I get my scholarship if deactivated the mentioned Bank information?
  13. Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group?
  14. Am I eligible for scholarship either on 10th basis or any other basis?
  15. What should I do to get the scholarship after 12 being in genral category?
  16. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  17. List of colleges offering admission in M.Tech with scholarship in Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Uttar Pradesh? Minimum marks required to get GATE scholarship? Education loan facility available?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?