21st April 2016, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Bank Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MBA in Canada?

Hello Sir,
I have got admission in MBA course in Canada. But the course fee is exceed to Rs. 30 Lacs. I am worried about it. I really want to apply for an Education Loan from any Bank immediately. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  2. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  6. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  10. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in University of Western Ontario, Canada?
  13. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to extend Education Loan amount to study 1 more year in Canada?
  18. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
23rd April 2016, 02:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MBA in Canada?

Yes, you can get Education Loan of Rs.30 lacs for pursuing MBA course in Canada,. To get an Education Loan of Rs.30 lakhs, you must have to submit Collateral security to bank in the form of House/ Flat documents, etc., which is equal to bank loan amount and you need to submit all other documents like admission letter, salary slips, etc.,. After submitting all the documents to the bank, your Education loan will be approved within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?