13th December 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

In which bank should a 2nd year MBBS student apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I am studying in 2nd year of MBBS course and now want to apply for an education loan due to financial crisis. Please tell which bank should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  7. Drawbacks of Bank Education Loan for B.Tech aspirant?
  8. Should I apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MBBS? Interest rates charged against Education Loan?
  9. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  10. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission? -- [New]
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBBS in India for Medical student of Afghanistan? Procedure to apply?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  15. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  16. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  17. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  18. Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?
15th December 2016, 11:59 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which bank should a 2nd year MBBS student apply for an education loan?

As per Central Government order to assist financially challenged students in pursuing professional courses, almost all public sector banks and private banks provide education loan in very easy and convenient manner.

*State Bank of India is considered to be the best bank which processes education loan application very swiftly and quick sanction of education loan if all documents are there and there is no discrepancy in any required documents.

*You can apply for education loan from SBI. It will require documents like loan letter, fee structure letter from college, PAN card, identity proof, academic certificates etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?