8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which banks are charge less rate of interest, a local area banks or private banks?

Sir, I want to study degree course so, I have decided to apply for an education loan. Which bank I should prefer a local area Banks or private banks? Suggest which is charging less interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  2. Whether Private Banks charge higher interest rates than Public banks against Education Loan?
  3. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  4. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to take loan for UPSC coaching?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at minimum interest rates?
  7. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  8. In which bank I should apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
  9. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  10. Is it possible to enter in Banking Sector after MBA? Can I apply for the jobs?
  11. How to join in Banking Industry having completed Graduation in the year of 2006?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  13. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  14. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it?
  15. How to get jobs in Private Banks? I want to make a career in private banking sector through PO or Clerical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Interest rates charged by Public Sector Banks and Private Banks against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  17. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if completed 1st semester of M.Tech?
12th October 2017, 06:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which banks are charge less rate of interest, a local area banks or private banks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study degree course so, I have decided to apply for an education loan. Which bank I should prefer a local area Banks or private banks? Suggest which is charging less interest?

The PSU banks are charging less rate of interest for an education loan. The State Bank of India is one of the largest education loan providers in India. Interest rate of SBI is less and processing also fast. Students can also avail education loan in Punjab National Bank and Bank of Baroda for less rate of interest. The formalities and application procedure are simple in SBI compared to other banks and it also offers education loan with lower interest rates. Therefore, candidates can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India for lower rate of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?