30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Which government bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan being a girl child of ITBP? Does government give us subsidy?

Hello sir, My father is in ITBP and I am 2nd girl child. I want to study MBA course so, I need education loan. Which government bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan? Does government give us subsidy?

3rd May 2017, 12:07 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which government bank is beneficial to apply for an education loan being a girl child of ITBP? Does government give us subsidy?

You can apply for education loan in any government bank, but the best among them is State Bank of India. To pursue MBA in India you will get the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac without any processing charges. The borrower must have secured admission in any of the colleges affiliated with recognized university and the proof of the same. To get subsidy the borrower need to submit the income certificate of the guardian and the parental income from all the source should not exceed Rs. 4.5 Lac per annum along with that the female candidate will get concession of 0.05% on the interest rate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?