1st August 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can a girl get scholarship for further studies in Khattak Dance having passed all the exams with distinction?

Hello sir, My daughter is 8 years old and she is doing 3rd year of khattak Dance from Chandigarh and she passed all exams with distinction along with two 1st prize in all India Dance Competition. She is invited from Bangkok festival also. Will she be able to get any scholarship to study more?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any scholarship of atleast Rs. 15000 having completed Electrical Diplloma 1st year with distinction?
  2. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for Rs.15000 after passing first year diploma with distinction?
  3. How much scholarship will I get for my graduation studies from Indira Gandhi scholarship being single girl child in family?
  4. Scholarship available for B.Sc Chemistry student who have passed with distinction? -- [New]
  5. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  6. What are the scholarships that I can get if passed 10th with distinction in all subjects and got 92% marks?
  7. How to give the scholarship exam on Bharatnatyam dance?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  9. What are the various scholarship exams which are available that will help me for my further studies?
  10. Procedure to study MA course in Kathak dance?
  11. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  13. Any scholarship exams which I have to answer after scoring 96.6% in 10th CBSE exam?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for scholarship for taking up Charted Accountant course?
  15. Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed Diploma with distinction?
  16. Is there any scholarship for doing Classical Dance Class? When the application form will be available?
  17. Which dance scholarship can i get during my Post Graduation course in Dance?
  18. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?