22nd April 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Interest rates of an Education Loan being an OC-EBC girl?

Sir,
I am an OC-EBC category girl and I have got 98.2% in Intermediate. Can I get relaxation in Interest of Bank Education Loan if I want to apply for studying MBBS? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  3. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  4. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  5. Why the interest rates are fluctuating higher when I had applied for an Education Loan on Fixed Rates?
  6. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  7. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  8. Can I get benefits to apply for an Education Loan through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Germany? Interest rates charge against an Education Loan?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  10. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can I get relaxation in Education Loan to study through LEET being a girl candidate?
  12. Interest rates set by RBI for Education Loan?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  14. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  16. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  17. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
20th May 2016, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Interest rates of an Education Loan being an OC-EBC girl?

No, there will not be any relaxation in Interest rates of an Education loan for an OC-EBC Category girl candidates. The interest rates of an Education loan will be same for all category candidates whether they belong to General/ OBC/ SC/ST category candidates. But, you can apply for merit scholarship on the basis of your aggregate marks in 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?