11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota?

I would like to know that if I get admission in MBBS course through management quota then I can get an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS under Management quota in Katihar Medical College?
  3. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Andhra Bank to study MBBS in Chennai for a candidate of Hyderabad?
  4. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  7. Interest rate charge of State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
  8. Does Bank put conditions regarding repayment capability on parents under Education Loan Policy?
  9. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  10. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  11. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  12. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  14. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  15. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota?
  16. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
16th November 2016, 12:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBBS through management quota?

Usually banks do not allow education loan if you have taken admission via Management quota. State Bank of Hyderabad also fall in that category and do not sanction loan if the candidates takes admission via management quota. The bank will ask for a valid entrance exam score card based on which admission was done. If you do not have it, your loan request will be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?