18th March 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Master of Personnel Management & Industrial Relations?

I want to do Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations course?
  2. What is the scope of government job for PG diploma holders in Industrial Relations and Personal Management
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fashion Management?
  4. Is there any Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations?
  5. Syllabus for MBA Marketing and HR for NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  7. Does L&T offer Internship to Master of Personnel Management candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of courses available to study for Master in Personnel Management student
  9. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  10. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  11. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Master of Library & Information Science?
  12. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  13. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  15. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBA(Public Relations) -- [New]
  17. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?
30th April 2018, 03:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Master of Personnel Management & Industrial Relations?

Yes you can apply for education loan. But you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria required to get education loan are as follows:-
The student must be a citizen of India.
The student must have cleared all qualifying examinations.
The student must have scored at least 60% marks in examination.
The student must have completed higher secondary education.
The student must have been admitted to a recognized college or university.

Some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
SBI
Bank of India
ICICI
Dena Bank
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
PNB
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Canara Bank
IDBI Bank
Bank of Baroda
Federal Bank
Corporation Bank
Central Bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?