28th May 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fashion Management?

Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for Master of Fashion Management course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Masters now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  3. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  4. Is Guarantor necessary to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to study Master's in Hospitality Management for 32 years old candidate?
  5. Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?
  6. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  8. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  10. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  11. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  12. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  13. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  16. What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  17. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
29th May 2018, 09:11 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fashion Management?

Yes, you can get an Bank Education Loan for pursuing Master of Fashion Management course. Candidates who have secured admission in higher education course in any Government recognised institute are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, after securing admission in Master of Fashion Management course, you can apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?