22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 11th standard student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 11th standard. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat, as I am studying General course of Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat being a 12th CBSE candidate?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana of Gujarat for a candidate with 91 percentile in 12th standard?
  3. Procedure to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat 2018? -- [New]
  4. Important dates of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat 2018
  5. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  6. Can a 11th with PCB student apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana? Procedure and important dates for it?
  7. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  8. Can a student appear in 11th and 12th standard of Gujarat as local student if completed 10th standard CBSE board from Saudi Arabia?
  9. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  10. Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?
  11. When the notification of Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana 2018 will be released?
  12. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Science Gujarat Board student?
  13. Possibility to migrate in ISC Board for 11th Commerce Gujarat Board student?
  14. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  18. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?