12th February 2018, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I do hotel management course by applying for loan? What is the procedure followed?

Can I do hotel management course by applying for the loan? What is the procedure followed? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? What are the steps to follow for it? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for education loan to do Hotel Management course?
  2. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  3. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  5. Availability of education loan for Hotel Management in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Abroad for Hotel Management student?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for BSc(Hotel Management) course of IIHM, Kolkata?
  8. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  10. Fees required to study Hotel Management course? Procedure to get education loan?
  11. Education loan to study Bachelor Of Hotel Management in KL University?
  12. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  13. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  14. Which bank will grant education loan for Hotel Management course in MA Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research among BOI, PNB and SBOM? Details regarding interest rate?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
  18. Procedure to study Hotel Management in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th?
19th February 2018, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do hotel management course by applying for loan? What is the procedure followed?

Yes, you can get education loan for pursuing hotel management studies. It is a professional course with good scope and banks will consider your application, if you have got confirmed admission at a reputed college.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam, so that you can get admission at a top college. After that you can approach a leading bank nearby you for application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?