30th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Fees required to study Hotel Management course? Procedure to get education loan?

Hello sir, I want to study Hotel Management course so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me fees required for this course and procedure to get education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study Hotel Management course from IIHM Kolkata? Does SBI give education loan for it? Procedure to apply for education loan? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to get education loan for Hotel Management in IIHM, Pune?
  3. Am I eligible to get education loan to study Hotel Management course from leading banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  5. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  6. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  7. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  11. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Does Union Bank sponsor an Education Loan to study Hotel Management in Bangalore for a candidate of Kolkata?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad?
  15. Possibility to get education loan from leading banks to study Hotel Management course if got 57% in 12th?
  16. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  17. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  18. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
14th June 2017, 10:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study Hotel Management course? Procedure to get education loan?

The fee expenses required to pursue Hotel Management course ranges from Rs.2-4 lakhs to complete the course based on the college/ university, you choose for pursuing your MBBS course. You can apply for an education loan once, you have secured admission in Hotel Management course in any recognised college/ university. You need to submit documents like Admission letter, ID Proof, Address Proof, Income Proof, etc., to bank. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct, your education loan will be processed within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?