10th November 2016, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs for MBA course without immovable property?

I want an Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs for studying MBA course. But I don't any immovable property. Can I get Bank Education Loan without immovable property?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs for MBA course without immovable property? -- [New]
  3. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  5. Chances to get an Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs against property worth Rs. 1.5 crores? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  7. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  8. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  9. Is it necessary to present House property to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA on mortgaged property? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan against my property which is not registered? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to get an Education Loan against my Uncle's property to study MBA in Canada? Why Bank refused my uncle's return?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
30th November 2016, 09:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 8.75 Lacs for MBA course without immovable property?

There are three category of education loan from any bank:

>>For loan upto 4 lacs of rupees, there is no need of guarantor or collateral.

>>For loan above 4 lacs to 7.5 lacs, you need guarantor for sanction of education loan from any bank.

>>For education loan of amount above 7.5 lacs, collateral is needed. Without collateral, you can not get education loan. You can submit either bond of LIC of equivalent amount as per bank requirement, Fixed deposit paper, land mortgage in urban area or flat evaluation paper etc.

You will have to give any collateral for loan above 7.5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?