5th July 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT after completing B.E? I have backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters

i have completed B.E. but ihad backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters. am i eligible to apply for afcat

Related Questions:
  1. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  2. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Cognizant, Infosys and Capgemini if having 5 backlogs in B.Tech(ECE)? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 76.4% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 59.83% in B.Tech upto six semesters with no backlogs?
  5. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus of Aptitude Test of TCS?
  7. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  8. Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?
  9. Previous 10 years Aptitude Question Papers of TCS Recruitment?
  10. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year?
  11. Am i eligible for NIPER after clearing my backlogs? I am studying BPharmacy 3rd year
  12. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  13. Can I give CAT exam if I clear my backlogs in time? I am doing B.E as 4th year student
  14. Eligibility for TCS placements after having 2 backlogs and a CGPA aggregate of 6.36?
  15. Can I get Education Loan for 4th year having 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  16. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  17. Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT Exam in Technical branch being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  18. Can 3rd year B.Tech candidates apply for AFCAT Exam?
16th July 2014, 12:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT after completing B.E? I have backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed B.E. but ihad backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters. am i eligible to apply for afcat

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air Force.

AFCA is conducted for recruitment of candidates to 3 wings are ,

Flying Branch
Technical Branch
Ground Duty Branch

If you have completed BE/B.Tech degree then you are eligible for flying branch exam.Your 12th standard subject must be physics and Mathematics .Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years old .

If you have completed BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering you are eligible for Technical Branch exam.Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old .

If you have completed in PG Degree/Bachelor Degree in any subjects then you are eligible for Ground Duty Branches .Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years old .

Final year student are also eligible for AFCAT exam .

You are eligible for AFCAT exam only when you clear all your backlog if any.

For more details about AFCAT notification , You can visit to http://careerairforce.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?