3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan if opened account in State Bank 2 months ago?

I have got admission in B.Tech college. I am studying in 1st semester. Though I have paid for admission and 1st semester. Now, I got financial crisis in my family. I have newly opened my Bank account 2 months ago. So, can I get loan to study further semesters? I have opened account in State Bank. Thus, they will give loan to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan if opened account in Allahabad Bank 4 months ago?
  2. Can I get Education Loan if opened account in UBI 2 months ago?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  4. Can I apply for an Education Loan if opened Bank Account in State Bank of India about a month ago?
  5. Can I get Education Loan if opened account in HDFC Bank a month ago?
  6. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  7. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  8. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  9. Disbursement procedure of an Education Loan in State Bank of India? -- [New]
  10. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  12. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether State Bank will sanction loan amount to my Student Account?
  14. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  15. Is it necessary to have an account in Union Bank to apply for an Education Loan?
  16. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Eligible courses to study in Abroad through State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan?
20th March 2018, 11:42 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan if opened account in State Bank 2 months ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got admission in B.Tech college. I am studying in 1st semester. Though I have paid for admission and 1st semester. Now, I got financial crisis in my family. I have newly opened my Bank account 2 months ago. So, can I get loan to study further semesters? I have opened account in State Bank. Thus, they will give loan to me?

Education loans are offered to students for higher studies based on the students’ academic strength, future employability of the course, securities given, etc. Therefore, you can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India to pursue your studies. You have to contact the SBI branch and apply for an education loan. You have to provide the necessary documents for obtaining an education loan. You can get up to Rs 10 lakhs as an education loan for studies in India. You should have obtained admission through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?