24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan if opened account in HDFC Bank a month ago?

Respected Sir, I have got admission in Diploma Engineering college. I am studying in 1st semester with Mechanical stream. Though I have paid for admission and 1st semester. Now, I got financial crisis in my family. I have newly opened my Bank account a month ago. So, can I get loan to study further semesters? I have opened account in HDFC Bank. Thus, they will give loan to me?

27th May 2018, 08:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan if opened account in HDFC Bank a month ago?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing your higher studies even if you have opened account in HDFC Bank a month ago. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in HDFC Bank, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. You need to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., along with other required documents and education loan application form for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?