4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to reapply if my Education Loan application is denied?

Hello Friends,
Bank has denied my Education Loan application. What I should do now? My Loan amount is Rs. 5 Lacs for studying B.E.(Mechanical Engineering). My father's net month salary is Rs. 17,000.

Related Questions:
  1. Why my Loan application denied by State Bank on making my father a guarantor?
  2. Why Centurion Bank of Punjab denied to sanction Education Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  3. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  5. Does Banks denied Education Loan facility for Autonomous colleges?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  7. Can I reapply for Bank Education Loan if rejected from other Bank?
  8. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  11. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  13. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  18. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
6th May 2016, 09:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to reapply if my Education Loan application is denied?

If the bank has denied your Education loan, there might be a appropriate reason. That means you are not having the proper documents required for loan approval. Before reapplying for the education loan, I suggest you to have all the required documents of your studies and Collateral Security, so, that your education loan will be approved.
8th May 2016, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to reapply if my Education Loan application is denied?

You need to do the following :-

- First get to know the reason of loan rejection.
- Rectify the reason and apply again by approaching the same bank and make a new request.
- Otherwise you can approach different bank but make sure not to repeat the same mistake which you did for the current bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?