14th December 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan without a guarantor or co-applicant?

I am studying B.Tech (IT) in West Bengal. I want an education loan to continue my studies. But, I have not such a guarantor or co-applicant for the purpose of education loan. So, can I get the loan? If it can be, then where from?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MS in UK without a Guarantor and Co-Applicant?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan if salary of Co-Applicant is less than Rs. 10000? Should I switch to 3rd party guarantor?
  3. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  4. Is it possible to change the guarantor for educational loan once it is sanctioned?
  5. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  6. Procedure to change guarantor for education loan? Eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
  9. Whether my Brother-In-Law can become a guarantor against an Education Loan if he is non-resident of Kolkata?
  10. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  11. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  12. Eligibility to get Education Loan against property without a guarantor?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loanat Bank of Maharashtra without guarantor?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan in IDBI Bank without guarantor? -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan in Canara Bank without guarantor?
  16. Can I apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank without guarantor?
  17. What is the role of a Guarantor to apply for Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Who can be the guarantor of an education loan?
15th December 2017, 03:01 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get education loan without a guarantor or co-applicant?

The need of guarantor arises when the amount of education loan is above 4.5 lacs rupees. If it is below this then there is no requirement of guarantor. Co applicant can be anyone either parents or any guardian.

There are many public and private sector banks which sanction education loan for professional courses like Bachelor of Technology. State Bank of India is considered to be the best bank which sanctions education loan swiftly.

You can visit any SBI branch for sanction of education loan along with important documents.
15th December 2017, 06:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Guarantor in case of education loan is required when you for sanction of education loan of amount 4 lacs or above. If your loan amount to be sanctioned is above 4 lacs then guarantor is mandatory.

With guarantor, education loan of amount of 4 lacs above can not be sanctioned. You can approach Public sector banks for sanction of loan with important documents required for loan.
15th December 2017, 07:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for education loan without guarantor or co application but the amount of education loan should be below 4.5 lacs.

If the amount of loan which you want is greater than 4.5 lacs, you will have to provided guarantor and co applicant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?