3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a lateral entry student get education loan from United Western Bank? Terms and condition for it?

Sir, I am studying B.Tech with Mechanical stream through lateral entry scheme. So, I need to know can I get education loan from United Western Bank? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for education loan in United Bank of India? Terms and conditions for it?
  2. Which bank is beneficial for education loan between Vijaya Bank and Syndicate Bank? Terms and condition for education loan?
  3. Possibility to get an education loan if already have taken personal loan? Terms and condition for it?
  4. Interest rate of HDFC bank for Education Loan of 2 years? Installment, terms and condition for it?
  5. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?
  6. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  7. Chances to get education loan from IndusInd Bank after admission? Terms and conditions for it?
  8. Is it possible to take education loan from State Bank of India after joining B.Tech civil engineering through lateral entry?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which bank provides an education loan in security of Car? Terms and conditions for it?
  11. Processing fees applicable and terms & condition for an education loan of 6 lakh in Canara Bank?
  12. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  13. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  14. Installment, terms and condition for an education loan of 5 lakh from Federal Bank of India?
  15. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI? -- [New]
  16. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  17. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
12th October 2017, 07:26 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a lateral entry student get education loan from United Western Bank? Terms and condition for it?

Yes, why not, lateral entry candidates are eligible for sanction of Education loan from any public or private sector bank of India. You can get loan from United Western Bank. You just need to produce following documents for sanction:

>>Academic marksheet, certificates of secondary, senior secondary or diploma etc.

>>Scorecard of entrance exams.

>>Proof of admission in college, loan letter containing fee structure etc.

>>Parent's income certificate.

>>Pan Card and Aadhaar card of both parent and student is required and compuslory.

>>Proof of address.

For loans above 4.5 lacs, guarantor and for 7.5 lacs collateral is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?