8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan from IndusInd Bank after admission? Terms and conditions for it?

Sir, I have got admission in MCA course at The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Jaipur so, tell me can I get education loan from IndusInd Bank? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
14th October 2017, 01:49 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan from IndusInd Bank after admission? Terms and conditions for it?

Personal Loan for education eligibility for salaried Employees are:-
Candidates minimum age at the time of application should be 21 years.
Candidate Maximum age at personal loan maturity should be 60 years or retirement age whichever is earlier.
Minimum net monthly income should be Rs.25000.
Candidate should have completed minimum 2 years in employment and minimum 1 year in the current organisation.
Candidate should have completed minimum 1 year of stay at the current residence, if rented.
Rate of interest 18% to 28%.

Documents procedures are:-
Proof of identity: Passport / driving license / voters ID / PAN card /card issued by UIDAI containing the details of name, photograph, address and Aadhaar number.
Proof of residence: Leave and License Agreement/ration card /utility bill (not more than 3 months old) / valid passport - provided the passport address is present address mentioned in application form.
Income Proof: Latest 3 months salary slip / salary certificate and latest Form 16.
Latest 3 months bank statement (where salary is credited).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?