31st August 2017, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan from SBI to study MBBS in Ukraine? What are the documents required for it?

I have passed SSC with 91.20% and HSC with 77.60%. Now I want to study MBBS course from Ukraine. Please tell me can I get education loan from SBI? What are the documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  3. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  4. Why we are not able to get education loan for doing course in USA?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan under SBI student loan scheme to study from KIIT? Documents required for it?
  6. In which bank to apply for an education loan of 14 lakh to study MBBS from Ukraine? Will bank provide loan for books and accommodation?
  7. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MBBS in Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University? -- [New]
  8. Is it right decision to study MBBS in Ukraine with an Education Loan independently?
  9. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Medical colleges in Ukraine for which SBI and Canara Bank grant education loan? Rate of interest and repayment period?
  12. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  13. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  15. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  16. What will be the installment terms and condition for an education loan of 15 lakh at SBI? Necessary documents for it?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  18. Chances to get an education loan from SBI if applied online?
8th September 2017, 10:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan from SBI to study MBBS in Ukraine? What are the documents required for it?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream to become eligible for MBBS admission in Ukraine or any country abroad. Admission is mostly based on entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

You can avail loan at SBI after confirming your admission in Ukraine. You need to contact the nearest bank branch for education loan, they will tell you to submit the required documents along with application.
9th September 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan from SBI to study MBBS in Ukraine? What are the documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed SSC with 91.20% and HSC with 77.60%. Now I want to study MBBS course from Ukraine. Please tell me can I get education loan from SBI? What are the documents required for it?

Sorry, it is not possible to get an education loan from SBI to study MBBS in Ukraine. SBI offers education loan for abroad studies in the name of SBI Global Ed-vantage Scheme. Candidates can get education loans to study in the following countries like UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong and New Zealand. Therefore, it is not possible to get an education loan to study MBBS In Ukraine through SBI. Candidates can apply for education loans in other banks in India to study MBBS in Ukraine. SBI Global Ed-vantage scheme website link is given Click Here
9th August 2018, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I have passed the 12th with 73% and NEET qualified in 2018. I got admission in Odessa National Medical University, Ukraine. But when I seek for an education loan, no banks are willing to provide loan. What can I do? Please help me.
18th July 2019, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

I have passed the 12th with 75% and NEET qualified in 2019. I got admission in BHMS. But when I seek for an education loan, Please help me.
7th November 2020, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th 61% and I qualify neet 2020 I got admission Dnipropetrovsk State Medical academy, Ukraine but sbi bank no loan process please halpern me.
10th November 2020, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Need education loan for Ukraine. Which bank is going to provide loan
21st March 2021, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Will I get an educational loan from SBI for studying MBBS in Ukraine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?