3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to get an education loan from Dhanlakshmi Bank to study in abroad?

Hello, I am willing to study MS from abroad so, I need education loan. Please tell me terms and condition for education loan of Dhanlakshmi Bank for abroad study?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  2. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  5. Chances to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh from government bank? Terms and conditions for it?
  6. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Terms and Conditions of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  8. Terms and Conditions of Bank of India Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  9. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  11. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  12. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  13. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Does Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank provides education loan? What are the terms and conditions for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  18. Does Federal Bank of India give education loan to study Hotel Management course? Terms and conditions for it?
14th October 2017, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to get an education loan from Dhanlakshmi Bank to study in abroad?

To get an education loan from Dhanlakshmi Bank for pursuing MS course in Abroad, you should have secured admission in MS course in any recognised university. You should have to submit the qualifying examination documents, Copy of Visa/ Passport and Admission Letter/ i20 to bank for processing your education loan. The holiday period for an education loan in Dhanlakshmi Bank is course period plus 6 months or getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?