13th October 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Way to get education loan to study abroad without security? Should I approach Welfare Department?

I am Biology student and want to study MBBS courses from aboard. So, I need education loan but I have no property for security. Is there any way to get education loan without security? Should I approach Welfare Department?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  4. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Can I get Education Loan from Social Welfare Department to study Lateral B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  9. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  10. Chances to get education loan in security of house if already taken loan in security of it?
  11. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  12. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  13. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  15. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  16. Chances to get an education loan without guarantor or co-applicant from an authorized banks? How much amount I can get?
  17. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan from IOB to study Abroad?
14th October 2017, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Way to get education loan to study abroad without security? Should I approach Welfare Department?

No, you can't get an education loan for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad without security. You can get an education loan upto Rs. 4 lakhs without any security but, to get an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakh rupees, you should have to submit the collateral security documents related to property for processing your education loan. If your state government offers scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad then, you can apply for scholarship by contacting your respective state welfare department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?