11th May 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available which we can get after 12th standard?

Is there any scholarship available which we can get after 12th standard? Can you please kindly list me all the scholarships which we can apply? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the details soon. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
14th June 2017, 10:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available which we can get after 12th standard?

Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. You can get fee exemption and scholarship for pursuing your higher studies if your family annual income is less than one lakh (two lakhs in case of SC/ ST candidates) rupees and if you secure admission in the course through entrance examination counselling process. You can apply for scholarship for pursuing your higher studies by filling the application form through online at your respective state epass official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?