7th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get education under BOI Star Vidya loan scheme to study Biomedical Engineering course? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Sir, I want to study Biomedical Engineering course so, I need education loan for it. Please tell me can I get education under BOI Star Vidya loan scheme? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details regarding Star Education Loan scheme of BOI? Procedure and requirements for it?
  2. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Star Vidya Loan of Bank of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
  5. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  6. Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?
  7. Detailed information about Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme -- [New]
  8. Does BOI grant education loan to study BE CSE at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? What should I do to get education loan?
  9. How to apply for Bank of India Star Vidya Loan? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Details about Vidya Lakshmi Education loan scheme? Who are eligible to get benefit of it?
  11. What kind of benefits are available in Federal Bank Special Vidya Loan scheme?
  12. Details of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
  13. List of banks to apply for an education loan under Vidya Lakshmi scheme
  14. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  15. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get an education loan under SBI Skill Loan Scheme to study Diploma engineering? Documents required for it?
  17. Expenses covered under United Superb Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?
  18. Security against Star Vidya Loan of Bank of India?
21st October 2017, 01:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education under BOI Star Vidya loan scheme to study Biomedical Engineering course? Eligibility and requirements for it?

Yes, you are eligible to get an education loan under BOI Star Vidya loan scheme for pursuing Biomedical Engineering course. You should have secured admission in Premier educational institute in India through entrance examination/ selection process in Biomedical Engineering course. No collateral security is required, parents should be joint-borrowers to get an education loan from BOI under Star Vidya loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?