28th December 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Commercial Bank and Merchant Bank? In which bank should I apply for an education loan?

Hello sir, I have completed bachelor degree and want to do master degree course. Please tell me what is the difference between Commercial Bank and Merchant Bank? Which bank should I apply for an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. What is the difference between Development bank and Commercial Bank?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  6. Education loan for BAMS course?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  8. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  11. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  13. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  14. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  16. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank?
  17. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
31st December 2016, 01:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Commercial Bank and Merchant Bank? In which bank should I apply for an education loan?

The difference between Commercial and Merchant bank is as below:

>>The main work of commercial bank is to serve interest of general public, small scale entrepreneurs etc. It provides platform for customers to deposit money, withdraw money, buy loan products, insurance etc.

>>Merchant banks are called investment bank whose main function is to serve interest of large business houses or corporations.

You can apply for education loan from any commercial bank like SBI, CBI, ICICI, HDFC, Canara banks etc. Now process of getting education loan is very simple. You can apply for education loan at loan portal of India called Vidya Lakshmi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?