29th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering? For how much amount should I apply for an education loan and for what time?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and after it want to study any of Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering from government college. What is the difference between both the courses? How much amount should I apply for an education loan and for what time?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  2. Upto what amount can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.E. course?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  4. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  6. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  8. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  9. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  10. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  11. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan?
  12. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Punjab National Bank? How much interest free amount they can grant? -- [New]
  13. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  14. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  15. What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?
  16. Whether bank will sell my house in auction if unable to repay back the loan amount on time?
  17. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  18. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
31st January 2017, 07:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering? For how much amount should I apply for an education loan and for what time?

Aeronautical engineering is a sub part of aerospace engineering. Aerospace engineering involves aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. Aeronautical engineering deals in the physics behind aircrafts and its operations. On the other hand, Aerospace engineering involves in the physics behind aircrafts and its operations along with outer space physics and its operations.
Education loan should be at par with the study expense for the course. For study in India, the maximum loan amount can be 10 lakhs and for study in abroad, it is 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?