7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to submit for Education Loan in Bank Of India for a candidate of Assam who want to study B.Tech in Bengaluru?

My son is going to take admission for B.Tech course in Bengaluru but we are from Assam. I want to apply an Education Loan from Bank Of India. Can I know, in this case, what are the documents need to submit in Bank for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  2. When I will get Education Loan after submitting all the documents? Documents required to submit?
  3. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS? At what time I have to submit?
  4. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  5. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  6. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  7. Documents required to submit in Bank to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Documents required to submit in Bank of Maharashtra for Education Loan?
  9. How can I get Education Loan to study BS in America? Documents required to submit in Bank?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  11. Documents required to submit to apply for Syndicate Bank Education Loan?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  15. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  16. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  17. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  18. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
8th October 2016, 04:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to submit for Education Loan in Bank Of India for a candidate of Assam who want to study B.Tech in Bengaluru?

Documents required for education loan are:

- Your previous academic certificates.
- Income certificate of the family members.
- House tax proof, other property's tax proof, LIC and other income proof of the co-borrower.
- Your admission letter and rank card if admission done through entrance exam.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute.
- Proof of approval of the concerned institute by competent authorities.
- Passport size photographs and fee structure proof of the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?