18th August 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Does SBI grants education loan for B.Tech at R.P Sharma Institute of Technology, Patna?

Sir, I am going to take admission in B.Tech course at R.P Sharma Institute of Technology, Patna. Please tell me can I get an education loan from SBI to study in this college? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges Russia and admission procedurefor MDS? How to get education loan from SBI, Chauhatta, Patna?
  2. Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?
  3. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI?
  5. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  6. Interest rates calculation of Education Loan in SBI? -- [New]
  7. Education loan to study BTech in National Institute of Technology?
  8. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  9. Top Colleges which direct admission for B.Tech course in Bihar for the year 2012? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  12. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  13. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  15. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  16. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  17. UBI offers Education Loan to study BTech course?
  18. How does colleges help to get education loan from SBI?
24th August 2017, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does SBI grants education loan for B.Tech at R.P Sharma Institute of Technology, Patna?

If colleges is AICTE approved and has a good placement record, then banks won't hesitate is giving you education loan, provided you fulfill all the other requirements.

Just make sure that you have got admission in a recognized institute and have a guarantor to support your application for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?