8th October 2017, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Does the Reserve Bank of India provide education loan? Should I apply for it in other banks?

Sir, I wanna do degree course but have no financial condition for it. I just want to know does Reserve Bank of India provides education loan? Should I apply for it in other banks?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  2. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  3. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  5. Procedure to apply for education loan for doing MBA after completion of degree with 68 percentage marks?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan among State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of India and State Bank Of Mysore?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  9. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT?
  10. Does Reserve Bank of India (RBI) provides education loan?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  12. List of banks providing education loan
  13. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 96000 for ITI(Mechanics) course?
  16. Government Bank or Private Bank, which is better to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  18. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
12th October 2017, 03:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Reserve Bank of India provide education loan? Should I apply for it in other banks?

I think you have lack of knowledge and you do not know details about RBI. Let me tell you that RBI gives loan to only banks it should be either public sector or private sector bank. Common man can not apply for loans in RBI. You can apply for loan in some of the banks which I have listed below.

Some of the Banks that provides education loan are:-
Axis Bank
Bank of Baroda
Canara Bank
ICICI Bank
State Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
HDFC Bank
Central Bank of India
Andhra Bank
UCO Bank
Syndicate Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?