13th December 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for GP Birla Educational Scholarship?

Hello sir, I have got admission in 1st year of Electrical engineering and want to apply for GP Birla Educational Scholarships. What is the criteria to apply for it? Who are eligible for this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  2. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
  4. Is there any BMLT scholarship for students?
  5. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  6. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria to get National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship held by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for MS or Ph.D scholarship? What is the eligibility followed?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  10. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  11. Am I eligible to get educational loan for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for CA scholarship? -- [New]
  13. Can I get scholarship if I got 82% in 12th
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  15. Can a 11th standard student apply for Post Metric Scholarship? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?
  17. Scholarship programs after finishing twelfth class in PCM?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship?
14th December 2016, 11:37 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for GP Birla Educational Scholarship?

Eligibility criteria to apply GP Birla Educational Scholarship:

1. You must have passed 12th standard examination from any recognized board.
2. You must have secured minimum 80% marks from state education board.
or
85% from central board
or
Enroll your rank in top 15000 in JEE/AIPMT entrance exam.
3. Must have to produce income certificate supporting for the need of financial help.

Application procedure:

1. First of all go at www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com/download.html
2. Fill up the form properly.
3. Attest it from the head of school/institute from where you have passed 12th standard.
4. Enclose your application in envelope and send it at address: GP Birla Educational Foundation, 1582, Rajdanga Main Road, Southend Conclave, 4th Floor, Kolkata-700107
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?