16th February 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana? How much scholarship I can get if scored 60% in KVPY amplitude?

Hello sir, I am in 12th standard and want to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana. How can I apply for it? How much scholarship I can get if scored 60% in KVPY amplitude?

7th February 2018, 04:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana? How much scholarship I can get if scored 60% in KVPY amplitude?

Procedure to apply for KVPY exam:
>>You have to visit the official website of KVPY.
>>Then, register in the website and you will get username and your login password in your email.
>>After that, you have to login in the website and fill the online application form with relevant documents.
>>Pay the fees of the exam by credit/debit card or net banking.

The scholarship grant is not depend on the marks obtained in the exam, but it depends on the rank you have obtained in KVPY exam. You have to secure a good rank in the exam to receive the scholarship.

Scholarship Amount:
>>The students who qualify KVPY exam receive fellowship from 1st year onwards of their graduation. The KVPY fellows receive Rs. 5000 monthly fellowship from 1st to 3rd year of B.Sc/ B.Stat/ B.S./ B.Maths/ Integrated M.S./M.Sc and an annual contingency grant of Rs.20,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?