5th April 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Star Vidya Loan of Bank of India?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Bank of India. I came to know that they have introduced Star Vidya Loan facility. I want to know what eligibility is required for applying under this scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Differences among Star Loan and Star Vidya Loan schemes of Bank of India?
  2. How to apply for Bank of India Star Vidya Loan? Eligibility to apply?
  3. Security against Star Vidya Loan of Bank of India?
  4. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply in Bank of India Star Education Loan for B.Ed being an Economics postgraduate since 7 years?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  7. Chances to get education under BOI Star Vidya loan scheme to study Biomedical Engineering course? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  8. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  9. Detailed information about Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it necessary to have an account in Bank of India to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply?
  17. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  18. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
4th May 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Star Vidya Loan of Bank of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Bank of India. I came to know that they have introduced Star Vidya Loan facility. I want to know what eligibility is required for applying under this scheme?

Eligibility to apply for Star Vidya (Education) Loan by Bank of India is given below:

Students should be an Indian national and should have secured admission in recognized institutions through entrance test or merit based selection process.

Students should have good academic record and should not have any outstanding education loan from any other institution.

Students should have joined the Graduate or Postgraduate or PG Diploma courses in recognized colleges by UGC / AICTE / Government / ICMR / AIBMS

Students can find the details in the Bank of India website link given Click Here
6th May 2018, 11:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of India under Star Vidya scheme, you should have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree/ Executive Management courses in select premier institutions in India through entrance examination/ merit basis selection process. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website or through Vidyalakshmi portal at http://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/.
29th July 2018, 10:08 AM
Narendra2121

Eligibility to apply for star vidya loan of bank of india

1)Students should be Indian National
2)Secured admission in select Premier Educational Institutions in India, through Entrance Test /Selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?