30th April 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply?

Sir, I had taken an education loan from Dena Bank under Vidya Loan Scheme for Rs.7.4 Lacs for two years in the name of my son. Our income is less than Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a. Please let me know that we are eligible for subsidy or not? If we are eligible then what are the documents we have to submit?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  3. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course?
  4. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  5. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  6. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  7. Interest subsidy scheme of an Education Loan against Rs. 7 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  9. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  11. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  12. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in UK?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. Possibility to apply for Education Loan from 2 different banks for same course?
7th June 2018, 08:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply?

Yes, you can get subsidy on education loan under the Central Government Interest Subsidy Scheme, by Department of Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The scheme is specifically designed to help people from a lower income group. In order to get benefits from this scheme, the total gross income of the applicant, including parental income, must be less than Rs. 4.5 lacs. You will have to provide an original income certificate issued by the authorised officer of the State*Government under the*scheme for subsidy on education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?