30th April 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA without a guarantor?

Hello Sir, I am an orphan and I want to pursue MBA. For that I need an education loan of Rs 3 Lacs. Being an orphan, I don't have any guarantor or any such person whose salary is more than Rs 3 Lacs. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  2. Can my father become a guarantor against an Education Loan if I am a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can my brother become a guarantor against an Education Loan if my father is unemployed?
  4. Banks offer Education Loan to study MBA in Australia without any Guarantor?
  5. Education Loan to study MBA without security and guarantor for an Orphan?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  7. How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA without a guarantor? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to change the guarantor for educational loan once it is sanctioned?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan to study MCA without guarantor being a Wipro employee?
  10. Who can be the guarantor of an education loan?
  11. Who is Third Party Guarantor in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  13. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  14. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  15. Procedure to change guarantor for education loan? Eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Whether my elder can brother become a Guarantor to apply for an Education Loan?
  17. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  18. Whether my Brother-In-Law can become a guarantor against an Education Loan if he is non-resident of Kolkata?
6th June 2018, 11:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Education Loan to study MBA without a guarantor?

As you need to have an education loan of Rs. 3 Lacs to pursue MBA course, hence you are not required for any guarantor or mortgage to get education loan. There is no requirement of any guarantor or mortgage to get education loan upto 4.5 lakhs. For loan which is more than 4.5 lakhs you need to have third party guarantor. However, you must have a guardian who will be a co-borrower along with you to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?