28th December 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to study LLB course from Kerala University? Which type of scholarship I can get for it?

Hello sir, I want to study LLB course from Kerala University so, please tell me what is the fee structure to study this course? Which type of scholarship I can get for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  2. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  3. How to do LLB in IGNOU? I am a B.A final year Kerala University distance education 22 years old student
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure of M.Sc in Bangalore University? Detailed information about scholarship to study M.Sc in Bangalore University?
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  7. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  8. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  9. Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?
  10. What is the fee structure of LLB course?
  11. Fee structure to study M.Sc Biomedical Science from abroad? Is government providing scholarship for it? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure to study LLB course from Tamil Nadu? How to get an education loan for it?
  13. What is the fees details of LLB 5 years in Kerala?
  14. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  15. How to take admission in LLB at Agra University? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study LLB through correspondence in Chennai?
  18. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student of Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?