20th December 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get stipend in second year if qualified GATE in second year?

Hello sir. I have already took admission in M.Tech through Non Gate and have completed 1st year. Now, in second year I qualified GATE. Can I get stipend in second year?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the amount of stipend give to GATE qualified students?
  2. What is the stipend of this years GATE entrance exam?
  3. Can I apply for GATE Stipend if completed M.Tech from a private college as a Non-GATE candidate?
  4. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  5. How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?
  6. Every GATE qualified student gets stipend?
  7. How to apply for GATE Stipend Fund?
  8. M.Tech VLSI curriculum at Calcutta university? How is the faculty? GATE qualified students are entitled for stipend or not?
  9. Will I get stipend for M.Tech 2nd year having cleared GATE recently? How can I register and when?
  10. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?
  11. Scholarship for GATE qualified SC candidate who is getting stipend?
  12. Universities providing stipend for GATE qualified candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  14. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  15. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  16. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  17. Is there any increment in stipend for M.Pharm students from Punjabi University?
  18. Colleges giving stipend for gate qualified students in Bangalore
27th December 2016, 11:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get stipend in second year if qualified GATE in second year?

There is no such rule that if you are already pursuing Master of Technology from any institute in first year and then qualified GATE exam in second year of M.Tech then you will receive any stipend.

If you want to get stipend and pursue Master of Technology on basis of GATE scorecard from AICTE approved engineering college then you will have to cancel your admission from present institute, take transfer certificate and documents and get admission in other institute based on GATE scorecard then you will receive stipend for two years course.

But this step will cost you loss of one academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?