23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to do PhD in Volcanoes from New Zealand? Which bank can finance me education loan for it?

I am MA Geography holder and interested to do PhD in Volcanoes from New Zealand. Total fees required for it? Which bank can finance me education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  2. Which bank has hassle free & transparent process to apply for an education loan covering all Pre expenses, consultant fees, application, travelling and tuition fees to study Aviation course from New Zealand?
  3. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  5. List of colleges of Goa to study MBA in Banking and Finance? Fees required for it? Procedure to apply for an education loan at Bank of Maharashtra?
  6. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  9. Which bank can sanction education loan for CA course including Hostel and Tuition fees?
  10. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?
  11. Fee structure to study Pilot course from New Zealand? Which bank is good for an education loan?
  12. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  13. Procedure and documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India for PhD(Biotechnology) course of USA?
  14. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to approach bank to avail an Education Loan of Rs. 11 Lacs to study B.E.(Architectural Engineering) in New Zealand?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  17. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  18. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
27th April 2017, 09:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fees required to do PhD in Volcanoes from New Zealand? Which bank can finance me education loan for it?

Fees to pursue PhD varies from colleges to colleges and from university to university. Every bank will finance you the education loan. It is better to apply in the nationalized bank as they have a hassle free procedure and they will provide you loan without any processing fee. If you want to study in abroad, then some amount as processing fee they will charge you, which are completely reimbursed by the Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?