26th February 2017, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to consult from Aditya Birla MyUniverse to get an education loan to study MBA course?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA and want to study MBA from top colleges. Is it good to consult from Aditya Birla MyUniverse to get an education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  2. Which branch of South Indian Bank of Chennai should I consult for an education loan? Eligibility to get an education loan from it?
  3. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  7. Is there any difficulty to reapply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. What should I do to get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.5 Lacs to study BBA? Can I get an Education Loan again for MBA?
  9. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA for ICET appeared candidate?
  11. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  15. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  16. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  17. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
17th March 2017, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to consult from Aditya Birla MyUniverse to get an education loan to study MBA course?

If the said organisation is offering education loan, then you need to look the interest rate they are charging and then compare it with other PSU and private banks offering.

If you think the are providing education loan at a decent rate, then surely it will be a good decision to opt for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?