2nd March 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Tech course from DY Patil Engineering college. My grand father will retire after four year. Please tell me can I apply for an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of my grand father?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of grand father's pension account if he gets 10,000 monthly?
  2. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  3. Which bank can give an education loan in security of Ford 1950 model car? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to get deduction in amount of education loan if got relieved from job due to demonetization?
  5. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  6. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  7. How to claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan of my brother taken by my father?
  8. Possibility to get an Education Loan without property to study B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get an education loan without any security? If possible then how much amount can I get?
  10. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?
  12. Will the amount of an education loan have to pay by the son if his father got death by a natural cause? Is there any provision of mercy in amount of loan?
  13. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  14. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  17. How can I claim Tax Rebate against an Education Loan for my sister's education taken by my father?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan through my father as a Co-Borrower who is working in IOCL?
17th March 2017, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father?

You can contact the bank for education loan and it will depend on the amount that you want as a loan, which will decide whether it will be considered valid or not.

Normally, for small education loan, there is no security required. If loan amount is big they will ask you for collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?