23rd July 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory for the GATE qualified students to pass the NET exam to be eligible for JRF scholarship?

Is it mandatory for the GATE qualified students to pass the NET exam to be eligible for JRF scholarship? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? I want to understand if I need to pass the NET exam or not. Hope that I will get the answer soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
25th July 2015, 12:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory for the GATE qualified students to pass the NET exam to be eligible for JRF scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it mandatory for the GATE qualified students to pass the NET exam to be eligible for JRF scholarship? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? I want to understand if I need to pass the NET exam or not. Hope that I will get the answer soon!

Thank you.
You have qualified in GATE exam so it is not necessary to qualified in UGC NET exam for JRF scholarship.

You will get JRF scholarship through your GATE score. The scholarship amount may be above 16,000/- per month.

But if you want to get UGC NET score card then you should go for UGC NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?