8th October 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for education loan at Bihar State Co-operative Bank? Maximum amount they can grant without security?

Sir, I want to study Diploma Engineering course so, I want to apply for education loan at Bihar State Co-operative Bank. How to apply for it? Maximum amount they can grant without security?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. How much amount of education loan Canara Bank grant with and without security? What is the process to mortgage securities?
  3. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security?
  4. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  5. Maximum amount to get an Education Loan from Union Bank of India?
  6. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  7. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  8. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  9. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  10. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. Maximum Loan amount to be taken in State Bank of India Education Loan? Interest rates against this Education Loan?
  12. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  13. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  14. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  15. How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?
  16. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  17. Can I get an education loan without a collateral security? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Maximum amount to get in Education Loan to study MBBS course?
16th October 2017, 10:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for education loan at Bihar State Co-operative Bank? Maximum amount they can grant without security?

You need to visit the bank branch with all the necessary documents proof and apply for education loan on a prescribed format. Just make sure that you have secured admission in a recognised college.

Normally, banks can allow education loan up to 4 lakhs without any security, but a guarantor is definitely required. Hence, make sure that a person is ready to become a guarantor for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?