15th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score in GATE exam to get scholarship to do M.Tech in power systems?

Sir/Mam,

I want 2 know that how much marks should I score in GATE exam 2 get a college providing scholarship for M.Tech in power system(EE)?. I am just preparing for GATE exam, if you can let me know the marks details I can set the target and prepare for the exam accordingly.

27th April 2018, 09:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in GATE exam to get scholarship to do M.Tech in power systems?

Those who qualify GATE with any score are eligible to get scholarship, provided they get admission at an AICTE approved college for their M.Tech degree. Excellent score is only required for admission at top engineering colleges.

Hence, you should aim at scoring at 400 or above, if you want admission at any top engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?