5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BEd with below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. family income?

I lives in West Bengal but belongs to Tripura. I want to do BEd but my family income is below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. In this case, I can get an education loan from any bank? Kindly let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS if has a family income of Rs. 6 Lacs p.a.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  5. Can I get Bank Education Loan if my family income in Rs. 1 Lacs p.a.?
  6. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  7. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Subsidy against Dena Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.4 Lacs for a candidate whose income is less that Rs. 4.5 Lacs p.a.? Documents required to apply? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MCA if has a family income of Rs. 2.5 Lacs p.a.?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA if has a family income of Rs. 5 Lacs p.a.?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?

7th May 2018, 05:44 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BEd with below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. family income?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I lives in West Bengal but belongs to Tripura. I want to do BEd but my family income is below Rs. 1 Lacs p.a. In this case, I can get an education loan from any bank? Kindly let me know immediately.

In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of their academic performance, future employability of the course, type of college, loan amount, collateral offered and type of collateral, the job profile of the co-borrower, etc. You have to contact any nationalized banks near your house for an education loan. You should contact the bank branch manager for getting an education loan. Most of the nationalized banks are offering education loans to meritorious students to pursue higher education.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?