12th August 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Andhra Bank to study MBBS in Chennai for a candidate of Hyderabad?

Hello Friends,
I want to know about the Interest of Andhra Bank for taking Education Loan if I want to study MBBS in Chennai? I am from Hyderabad but I want to study my MBBS in Chennai by taking Education Loan. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  2. Interest rates charged against Education Loan to study MS in Meteorology in Abroad?
  3. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  4. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  10. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  11. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  12. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  14. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  15. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  16. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  17. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Interest rates are charged from the beginning or at the end of the course if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
24th August 2015, 08:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Andhra Bank to study MBBS in Chennai for a candidate of Hyderabad?

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. There is no hand of Andhra Bank in this section. The interest is accounted as simple interest for the entire study period. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5% per annum.
1st September 2015, 01:01 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Andhra Bank to study MBBS in Chennai for a candidate of Hyderabad?

The interest rates fluctuate and if you are taking loan on the floating criteria then the interest rate for Andhra Bank at present for the Educational Loan is about 12-13% per annum.
If you are taking Loan on the Floating rates then the rate will vary on the policy of the Reserve Bank of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?