25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in AIMA-UGAT to study Integrated MBA with Education loan?

I want to know that if I will successfully achieve good rank in AIMA-UGAT and got admission in any reputed college, then any bank will give me education loan? For being eligible to get loan from bank what rank I have to get?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?
  3. How many Banks offer Education Loan with low interest rates for Bachelor of Computer Application program? Details of Bank Education Loan?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  5. Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?
  6. Can I get a Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12.5 Lacs to study Integrated BBA & MBA in IIPM, Pune? List of Banks offering an Education Loan of this amount?
  7. Cutoff rank required in Medical Entrance exam to study in AIIMS with Education Loan?
  8. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  12. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  13. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  14. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  15. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  16. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  18. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
4th March 2023, 01:34 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in AIMA-UGAT to study Integrated MBA with Education loan?

The eligibility criteria for education loan may vary from bank to bank. However, generally, banks consider the reputation of the college, the academic performance of the candidate, the course being pursued, and other factors before approving the loan. The rank in AIMA-UGAT may also be considered by some banks, but it is not the sole criteria. Therefore, it is recommended that you check with the specific bank(s) from which you plan to apply for the education loan to know about their eligibility criteria and loan process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?