24th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?

Hello everyone, I want to study MS in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an Education Loan. Kindly let me know about the Education Loan of United Bank of India. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from United Bank against an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  2. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  3. Maximum amount to get under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  4. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  5. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  7. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan from Indian Banks for Abroad studies?
  8. How much maximum loan amount Bank of Baroda can sanction for doing MBA at IIM?
  9. How much maximum education loan amount one can get from Bank of India for Abroad studies?
  10. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  12. Which Bank sanction Education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit?
  13. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  14. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  15. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Catholic Syrian Bank for Abroad studies?
  16. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Maximum amount to get in an Education Loan of Dena Bank? -- [New]
  18. SBI will sanction the amount of education loan in 3rd and 4th year if backlogs are there in 1st and 2nd year?
27th May 2018, 06:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much maximum loan amount UBI can sanction for studying MS Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to study MS in Abroad. So, I want to apply for an Education Loan. Kindly let me know about the Education Loan of United Bank of India. I just want to know about the maximum amount I can get from United Bank against an Education Loan?

United Bank of India (UBI) can sanction up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studying MS in abroad countries. Those students who secured admission to a professional / technical course through entrance test or merit based selection process in abroad countries are eligible for the education loan in UBI. Students should have obtained admission conducted by reputed foreign universities or colleges for securing an education loan to study MS in UBI. Students can find the details about the education loan in UBI in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?