4th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in UK?

Respected Sir,
I am Dinesh Tiwary and I want an Education Loan for studying MBA in UK. So can you please let me know what is the procedure to apply? Please help me to know about this.

6th May 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in UK?

To apply for an Education loan to study MBA course in UK, you must have to contact the bank manager regarding the loan application process. To get an Education loan of more than Rs.7.5 lakhs for pursuing MBA course, you must have to submit Collateral Security equal to bank loan amount for loan approval. Once, you have submitted all the documents correctly, your loan will be approved within 10-15 working days.
7th May 2016, 12:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in UK?

Procedure followed to apply for an Education loan to study MBA in UK is mentioned below :-

1. Before applying for an education loan, you must have to obtain an i20 from the university where you have got admission.

2. After completing the entire admission process, you need to contact bank branch mangaer where you wish to take an education loan.

3. He will explain you about all the details required for loan process.

4. You need to submit all the documents asked by bank, then bank verifies the documents and sanctions your loan within two weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?