27th July 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take loan inside Lovely Professional University instead from a bank?

Sir/Mam, I take admission in LPU last month so I pay for that 20,000/ but remaing I want to take the educational loan in our area it takes so many days to sanction the loan. So, I want to take educational loan inside LPU loan it possible if possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad to study MBA at Lovely Professional University?
  3. Chances to get education loan from Bank of India to study MBA in Lovely Professional University? What are the requirements for it?
  4. From where to get education bank loan at cheapest interest rates? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. From where I can avail education loan for B.Tech from Lovely Professional University?
  6. Procedure to apply for loan and join Lovely Professional University?
  7. Whether Banks provide education loans to Lovely Professional University students?
  8. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Does Andhra Bank provide educational loan to pursue vocational courses from Lovely Professional University? Is there any subsidy for girl candidate?
  10. Whether Banks provide education loan to LPU students? -- [New]
  11. How can I avail an Education Loan to study in Lovely Professional University being a student of Kenya?
  12. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  13. Can I get education loan for doing B.Sc Agriculture in LPU?
  14. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  18. What are the Professional courses available to apply and get Bank Education Loan?
11th February 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take loan inside Lovely Professional University instead from a bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I take admission in LPU last month so I pay for that 20,000/ but remaing I want to take the educational loan in our area it takes so many days to sanction the loan. So, I want to take educational loan inside LPU loan it possible if possible?

It is not possible to take a loan from LPU instead from a bank. Candidates can get help from the Loan Assistance Cell in Lovely Professional University for an education loan. The LPU has a separate loan assistance cell to enable students at the time of admission. Loan assistance cell in LPU helps students to obtain education loan from banks with which the university has tie ups. Loan assistance cell in LPU provides information regarding education loan and assisting them to obtain an education loan. Candidates can find the details in the LPU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?